1. Drinking fountains for cats. Having a cat drinking fountain is certainly an effective means to make sure that all of your cats are drinking enough water in the entire day. In addition, the cat drinking fountains will assist in keeping your cats well-hydrated by dint of proving them a source of water that is not only safe to drink but is enticing as well for them to drink on a daily basis. You can go on the internet to take a look on the best cat drinking fountain for your cats and home as well.
2. Cat food that is wet. In general, the tinned cat food has more moisture compared to the dryer cat biscuit food. For this reason, having more moisture to the canned cat food in the diet of your cats is one of the simplest method to have more moisture in their day to day life. Take into account that there are a couple of cats that don’t want to have a wet food on their diet and if this is the situation, then you can just opt to add broth or just a plain water on their dry food. In addition, you can opt to add more water on the food so as to generate a soup-like consistency that a number of cats would really love to.
3. Cubes of ice. A couple of cats, just like lots of people, actually love the cold icy water, mainly when the weather is actually hot. And because of this, by dint of having some ice cubes on the food tray of your cat or just adding a water tray can make your cats more lured on what you are going to offer particularly if you are having a problem of keeping your cats well-hydrated.
4. Strategically placed water. Placing water bowls in various areas in the house is actually a great idea to keep your cats reminded that they need to drink water as well. In addition, you must be cognizant that placing a water near the litter tray of your cat may be the reason why your cat is not drinking as much water as he or she should be. The cats are definitely one of those hygienic animals and because of this, placing the litter tray near to their drinking water is just a big no no for those picky cats.
5. Have a little flavor. Keep in mind that adding a little flavor on the water of your cat can be just all you need in order for you cat to drink more water.